Just a Note...

-This comic has been created to have the same format as the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest. Captions should be fairly short and sweet, and frequently take the form of a line of dialog, in quotes, for the character whose mouth is open.
-If you want to see an image larger, simply click on it to view the original.
-Leave your caption as a comment below the post, but first, see "The Rules"!
-Captions will appear once I've read them - I just want to make sure they make some sense, and to keep everything fun and silly and good-natured.


Are There Prizes?

You may be asking yourself, "What do I get out of this arrangement where I give my own precious humor to this crazy artist? Will I win some sort of fabulous prize for coming up with the best caption?"

Well! That is exactly my plan! Once I have a large enough pool of readers submitting captions, I'm going to start picking a winner for each cartoon after people have had enough time to come up with a great caption. So, tell all your friends about Out of Scale, because the sooner I have enough people submitting captions for my pictures, the sooner YOU (yes, you!) could win fabulous prizes.

What kind of fabulous prizes am I talking about? I'm thinking that the first prize winner for each comic will receive a high-quality print of that comic, complete with their caption, and signed by me. There will also be Out of Scale themed buttons, magnets and other products made by me for runners up. We'll see where it goes!

If you're interested in winning fabulous prizes, just hang in there! Keep reading, bring in friends, and keep an eye out for the latest announcements.